Support NYU Athletics this #GivingTuesday!
#GivingTuesday, December 3rd, is the global day of giving. Support what made the NYU experience meaningful to you and help us reach our goal of uniting 700 donors!
NYU Athletics is a core part of the NYU student experience.
Whether you competed as a student-athlete, participated in fitness and wellness activities, or found your community as a Violet, you can make these NYU Athletics opportunities possible for the next generation of NYU students with your support this #Giving Tuesday.
- President's Council: $5000+ With this giving level, you'll receive foursome admission to the NYU Golf Outing & special university-wide donor recognition.
- Athletics Alliance: $2,500+ With this giving level, you'll receive single admission to the NYU Golf Outing.
- Director's Circle: $1,000+ With this giving level, you'll receive NYU Embroidered Briefcase & Leather Portfolio Notebook.
- Torchbearer: $500+ With this giving level, you'll receive NYU Waterbottle & NYU Embroidered Briefcase.
- Captain's Club: $301+ With this giving level, you'll receive NYU Embroidered Briefcase.
- Violet Booster Club Member: $100+ With this giving level, you'll receive Booters Club Membership.
Check out the Season Highlights:
- Women’s Golf team won the NCAA Division III National Championship
- Women’s Swimming & Diving team placed fifth at the NCAA Division III Championships. Best finish in program history.
- Junior Honore Collins won THREE individual National Championships at the meet (200 and 400-yard Individual Medley, 200-yard Butterfly). No NYU athlete had ever won more than one national championship.
- The Women’s Tennis team rose as high as #13 in the National Rankings, the highest in program history.
- The combined Men’s and Women’s Fencing teams finished in 17th place at the NCAA National Championships, which combine all three divisions. NYU was the top Division III team.
- Both the Men’s and Women’s Soccer teams earned bids to the NCAA Division III National Championship Tournament, with the men advancing to the second round.
- First-year Head Coaches Andrew Brown (Women’s Volleyball) and Meg Barber (Women’s Basketball) led their teams to ECAC Division III Championships.
- Junior Evan Drill earned All-America honors in Wrestling and senior Malcolm Montilus did likewise in Track & Field.
- Two NYU student-athletes: Colman Hendershot (baseball) and Collins (S&D) were named CoSIDA Academic All-Americans.
- NYU student-athletes earned a total of 19 NCAA All-America honors.
- NYU student-athletes earned 204 UAA All-Academic honors.
Find out more about NYU Athletics updates on our website: https://gonyuathletics.com/