Gallatin School of Individualized Study
What? Make a gift of $5+ to the 1831 Fund to support student scholarships!
100% of all donations go directly to financial aid for Gallatin students.
When? By March 22
Be entered to win prizes like an Unlimited Monthly MetroCard, Fujifilm Instax Mini, and more!
A $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to:
- School with the most undergrad donors
- School with the largest increase in senior donors
- Venmo: @TheFund – include your net ID
- Stop by one of our tables on 3/22:
- Kimmel lobby: 9am - 5pm
- Stern lobby: 11am - 5pm
- Tandon cafeteria: 11am - 2pm
Make sure to ask your friends and classmates to join!
About the 1831 Fund
The 1831 Fund is a student-run organization that creates scholarships for incoming students, including international and undocumented students.
Questions? Email us at 1831Fund@nyu.edu